It’s a new year. The month of January is almost over and we are about to jump into the second month of the year. Prior to January 31st, I carefully and patiently pondered over this month’s blog post and suddenly thought about a lived experience.
The experience am referring to is the development of resentment and hatred due to misjudgment.
Human beings need to stop preconceived judgement and hatred! As I pondered over this statement, the following questions ran through my mind:
1) How often do we judge people based on what others have said?
2) Why do we use the information gathered from external sources as basis for our judgement and perception of others?
3) How many times have we fallen short in our attitude and interaction with others due to false or negative information received?
4) How often do we back track and say no to gossip or false information?
5) Have we realized that the more we listen to what people have to say about others, the more we develop a feeling of resentment towards those people?
6) Have you made a conscious decision to stop judging others based on what you hear?
As a result, it will be better to get to know people before Judging or negatively perceiving them.
I welcome you to join me in this quest for change and transformation. By changing our associations, we change our perception of others, we change the way we interact and the way we react.
Let’s pursue this with a passion and develop love for all mankind in lieu of resentment, doubt and hatred.
Happy new month!